Office Manager Jobs vacance à Australian High Commission United Kingdom Rabat
Australian High Commission United Kingdom Rabat urgent position suivante pour Office Manager. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Office Manager Jobs vacance à Australian High Commission United Kingdom Rabat Jobs Détails:
Contract: Fixed Term Contract (one year)
Full-Time: 37 hours and 30 minutes per week
Salary: 478,080 MAD gross per annum
Applications are sought from persons interested in employment at the Australian Embassy in Rabat as Locally Engaged Staff.
About the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
The role of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is to advance the interests of Australia and Australians internationally. This involves strengthening Australia’s security, enhancing Australia’s prosperity, delivering an effective and high quality overseas aid program and helping Australian travellers and Australians overseas.
The department provides foreign, trade and development policy advice to the Australian Government. DFAT also works with other Australian government agencies to drive coordination of Australia’s pursuit of global, regional and bilateral interests.
About the position
This position provides a broad range of high-level administrative services within the Embassy including human resources, property, security and financial services. In managing the administrative functions, the position works closely with the Embassy’s service delivery hub, provides advice to management on administrative matters and has supervisory responsibilities.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and monitor the post’s budget and draft financial analysis reports
- Manage the provision of human resources services for Embassy staff
- Undertake procurement exercises and manage contracts with a range of service providers
- Oversee property management for the Chancery and official residences including building maintenance and management of the post asset register
- Complete workplace health and safety (WHS) risk assessment activities and make recommendations for compliance with regulations
- Manage the Embassy’s security services including liaising with local authorities, monitoring and providing feedback on the performance of contracted security guards, and providing advice to the Post Security Officer (PSO) on emerging security risks
- Liaise with local authorities and provide advice on protocol matters
- Oversee the management of post’s official vehicle fleet, including supervision of the driver/administrative assistant
- Assist with program preparation and provide logistical support for visiting officials
- Manage general administration of the Embassy and other ad-hoc tasks as required
- High-level administration management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- High level of proficiency (oral and written) in English, French and Arabic
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and ability to work within a small team
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Strong capacity to exercise discretion and judgement
- Knowledge in SAP and Microsoft Office software applications is essential
In your written statements, you must include relevant but succinct, high-level relevant examples that support your claims against the role. The word limit is strictly 250 words per response. The panel will not assess responses that exceed the word limit.
A. Drawing on your recent experience demonstrate your ability to complete financial reporting and manage budgets.
B. Demonstrate your administrative and organisational skills including ability to work independently with initiative to manage own workloads and to recognise, set and manage competing priorities.
C. Proven decision-making skills, and the ability to exercise discretion, good judgement, apply legislation and policies to meet strict benchmarks and timelines in a busy office environment.
D. Provide examples of your ability to communicate effectively in English, and both orally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders including an ability to co-operate and work effectively as part of a diverse team of colleagues. The additional ability to comnunicate effectivly in Arabic both orally and and in writing would be highly desirable.
E. Draw on your knowledge and experience to demonstrate a proven track record with managing Human Resources services such as performance management and training within a department or organisation.
F. Proven track record with Microsoft Office including Excel and demonstrate your capacity to maintain accurate records, and run a range of reports, including financial documentation.